I've noticed I have been talking about Chicken Boy a lot lately.
Farm Boy fiascos have brought it to the forefront of my mind I guess.
A while back I started to write the story
(for more explanation see THIS on the "old" blog)
I got into school, brother leaving, trip and wedding, Boy Next Door and then Farm Boy..followed a little bit by Clark Kent, and more school.
So point is, I never finished.
Now its Spring Break and I am just chillin home with the fam.
And I'm writing again. And the story keeps going this time.
BND and FB both get some face time too.
Its a real soul searching project.
Kind of helping me sort out who I am, and who I was.
And how I really felt.
Its helping me compare and contrast the different aspects of the relationships.
Discover what qualities of the relationships, the guys, and myself that I liked and didn't like.
Something I have discovered.....
When the mere thought of certain memories still brings a smile to your face even after it has been over for months and they CRUSHED your heart..that means it was real.
There is something about love that never really leaves you.
You may not love them anymore, but you still love what you had.
My bloggy friend Elise made me think about writing the story again...
So I think we are going to start a new series.
Since I have lots of time, and not lots of exciting going on this next week.
I'm gonna tell you the stories of the boys that have brought me to where I am today.
I could write even more about the girls...and maybe someday I will.
But for now---boys are more exciting! :)
Plus it will shed some light on dear boys hehe
It'll be jumbled up ...so don't try to get your bearings in time haha
And it won't be totally complete..but totally honest and authentic.
No comments:
Post a Comment