Saturday, March 3, 2012

Pinterest Stufafa ;)

If you have ever watched Jeff Dunham and Peanuts....you will get the title reference ;)


Anyway...playing around on Pinterest today.....HAVE FUN :)
Also...enjoy the music while you read ;)
PS...I ONLY like this song as a glee cover...I can't stand the original... but I LOVE LOVE LOVE this one!



.
SING IT!!!!

Haha...true that
O.   MY.   GOSH.  YES!!!!!!!


























GUILTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Not really true...but sort of!  ;)
Yeah you better watch out ;)
Yeah...this makes me nervous that I am going to end up going back and getting ANOTHER degree!




HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...thats all I can say!



 

HAHAHAHA...to all my FRINGY friends!



 


Guilty...again  (name that MOVIE!)

2 comments:

  1. PARENT TRAP!!!

    hillary thought of it first but i confirmed it...

    "Yes, you want to know the real difference between us? I have class and you don't."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree with the Glee Version...sooo great!

    ReplyDelete