Friday, March 16, 2012

Favorite Things Friday

What are my favorite things today???


-I'm wearing my comfy yoga pants and my Jimmer "Yes He Shoots From There" shirt

-I didn't have to go into work today

-Despite my poor roommates sick state and inability to drive home with me this weekend...I still get to head home with Branch people

-I get to see Elder Bednar tonight!!!!

-I get to see my baby girls/rents tonight!!!

-I had a good cry.  I know this doesn't seem like its a good thing...but its been a while and I need to do a more regular drainage haha

And most important news..............

I DELETED CHICKEN BOY'S NUMBER FROM MY PHONE.

I guess I was saving it in case I ever needed it again.  But lets be honest....why would I EVER???
So I did.  It only took me like 9 months haha  Oh well!

1 comment: