yeah..I think I need to talk closer to my mike...sitting at a table instead of on my lap on my bed might be easier cause I can get closer without it being weird haha
My favorite part of life is how you say "vee-log" because that's how I pronounce it too. Even though deep down I know it's wrong. I don't really care. :)
I love your beautiful face!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLoved the vlog...though it was hard to hear you :)
ReplyDeleteyeah..I think I need to talk closer to my mike...sitting at a table instead of on my lap on my bed might be easier cause I can get closer without it being weird haha
DeleteMy favorite part of life is how you say "vee-log" because that's how I pronounce it too. Even though deep down I know it's wrong. I don't really care. :)
ReplyDeleteof course! "vlog" sounds funny...vee log is better ;)
Delete