Wednesday, April 25, 2012

dear boys part 17

dear enigma
You are "gone"  Congrats.  Here's hoping I find someone just like you.
love
stephanie

dear misters know it all
You don't know.  None of you do.  Until you walk the "perky nurse walk" because you have to get somewhere quickly but not cause alarm. Until you stay up all night studying or writing care plans.  Until you have come home crying because your patient touched your heart.  Until you come home crying because you are so tired and so hungry.  You will never understand...
love
a nurse

dear boy in my dream
In any other situation it wouldn't be that weird...or that unwelcomed.  Ok so maybe it would still be a little weird.  We were taking engagement pictures in this dream...and that would be weird with anyone.  But maybe not nearly as unwelcomed as it is due to the current situation.
love
slightly embarrassed

dear band member
I never have had this kind of experience yet.  It's kind of no fun.
I hope you come back.
love
a prayerful girl

dear call me maybe
hmmm.  wanna meet in the middle???
love
Carly's friend

dear sharks
Go swim somewhere else will you???  SERIOUSLY!!!
I think we need to have a "fish are friends not food discussion"
love
a scared little fishy


Link up to my lovely Elise-y!!! :D


3 comments:

  1. This is my favorite Dear Boys yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha...its cause you know a lot of the background stories :)

      Delete
  2. I'll quote a favorite philosopher of mine randomly here: people often make the mistake of overestimating the importance of their own impressions.

    ReplyDelete