Sunday, April 29, 2012

Its a Very Sleepless in Seattle Moment

Remember the line???
"You don't want to be in love in real life.  You wanna be in love in a movie"


Ok...be prepared for a slightly girly moment.  A slightly silly moment.
But hey...isn't that what this blog is all about???

I wanna be in love!
I want to have those crazy romantic moments that are the bread and butter of my favorite rom-coms

I want a guy to say he wants to marry me just so he can kiss me anytime he wants
I want a guy to write me a song
I want a guy to chase me around Ireland
Or make me a telescope
Dance with me in the middle of the street
Write me letters from a far away land
Run around a city looking for me
To grab me and kiss the crap out of me
Save me from some dangerous event
Kiss me in the rain
Build me a garden on my rooftop
Fly across the world, quit their job just to be with me
Teach me to do something new and find me so cute when I totally mess it up
Have fireworks and fountains go off at just the most opportune moment
Run through heavy traffic...in a thunderstorm
Be distraught when I don't call and then show up to give me a pen
Meet me at the top of the Empire State Building


But COME ON!!!!  That DOESN'T happen!!!

I know we all want it to.  And wouldn't it be nice if it did?

But lets be realistic ladies and germs.

They are movies for a reason....because they don't happen in real life.

And I'm almost glad for that.  Cause if a guy told me he was bewitched by me body and soul...I don't think I would be amused.  I think I would be moderately FREAKED!

So lets will leave the cheesy romanticness to the movies..where it somehow seems less cheesy.

And I will just pine away...wishing I was in one :)


Wanna waste almost 9 minutes being girly???
might I suggest...


dear giggly girly fluttery stomach...this is so pathetic!!!

Oh if only I was in movies!!!!

Now to calm down your pitter-pattering heart....lets remind you of reality :)

1 comment:

  1. I checked "wow", "amazing" AND "saddening", simply because I think I would very much like it if a movie-like thing happened to me in real life.... but I'll just see if I can get a date first. =P

    ReplyDelete