Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Dear Boys (Number 19 my friends!)

Dear boys posts work so well with this new format!!

As always check out Elise-y!!!!!!!






Dear Boy Who Wants to Help Me
You are so sweet for thinking of me.  But want to know the backwards crazy truth??  You asking almost makes it harder.  Cause what I really need...you can't do.  And that bums me out.
It shouldn't....but it does
Love 
Wishing Things Were Different


Dear Former Friend
Thanks so much for dropping me!  And what is the saddest part is that I'm pretty sure you didn't drop me for the reason others might expect.  I think its for something else.  Which makes me even more sad!
Love
A Sad Former Friend

Dear Flirter
Sorry babe.  You are bad at this!  And besides...it really ain't gonna happen!!!
Love
A Sorry Girl

Dear You
I don't even know what to say.  
Seriously speechless
Love
Me

Dear Mickey
Still Jason Mraz-ing it up???
I am!
Love
Minnie

and so.....




letter-gratitude-heart-presents_3298920-3

1 comment: