Given the status of my pageview statistics...which have DOUBLED in the past few days...I want to say WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME to all my new readers! I hope you are enjoying it. I would love to hear from you and get to know you better! I would love for you to follow and comment and all that. And if you have your own blog...lemme know and I'll follow you too!!!!!!
Its Wednesday....and that means dear boys time! As always check out Elise's!!!
Ever had a boy you just kinda were wondering about. Not quite sure what is going on.....therein lies the question...and today's post
dear airplane boy
You have a motorcycle too??
Wow why didn't we ever get beyond the FB relationship???
Also why have you suddenly added me again???
Weird...but eh whatever! I could get on board with us.
FOR SURE!!!!
love
girl who thinks you are hot
dear green polo shirt
I can't decide if you are too quirky for me
Seeing as you are kind of a unicorn for me
I'm not sure we will ever talk.
But I've seen you at the temple.
And I've seen you at a dance.
And I might see you this weekend at various firesides.
hmmmmmm
love
girl who wants to flirt
dear assistant guy
I may have just crossed the line/gone too far.
But oh well.
Whatever!
You only live once!
love
that one crazy girl who is UPER CREEPY!
cute post!
ReplyDeleteI'm kind of a fan of green polo shirt boy.
ReplyDelete