Saturday, April 28, 2012

All By My Onesie!

SAVVY??

Today is one of those on my own days.
This morning I man-ed a station of a 5K...my only company being the runners who went past quickly.
And my roommate's been gone most of the day, and I don't have any firm plans with anyone this evening.

So my Cardinals kept me company earlier....and now William Elizabeth and Jack have taken over.
Add to that a cozy blanket...a paper that I just have to crunch out...and an AWESOME thunderstorm?
Not a terrible afternoon for sure!

So what is on tap for tonight?

Maybe a trip to the mall.  Maybe a nice face mask. I haven't deep conditioned my hair in a while.
And my feet need some serious TLC.

Add to that a nice bowl of popcorn, a redbox movie, a chocolate milkshake and an early bedtime ....I'm gonna be one happy girl tonight!!!


What are you up to this weekend?  Is it a chill one for you too??

2 comments:

  1. I WISH my weekend was as chill as yours.... unfortunately, no. It's definitely crunch time for me. =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Minus the fact that I was up all night (graveyard shift at the RTC), I completely agree--nothing like a 2 nap Saturday and lounging around watching Netflix!

    ReplyDelete