Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Dear Boys-- Number 16

Its Wednesday...that means its DEAR BOYS TIME!!!!!!!!!!


dear jonas
Nice to meet you!  You are going to cause me a great deal of grief merely by your existence.  However, this relationship could be very good if you don't cause me any more grief than absolutely necessary.  So lets be friends k??
love
a big fan

dear my young buck
awww...you are so cute....and excited....and honestly?  STUPID!
But so stupid its endearing.
Sorry, but if would have never worked between us....
Yvonne just got in the way--I mean seriously...she is HUGE!
love
not interested tehehe

dear poo-poo head
Do you know you turned a horrible night completely around just by saying hello?  Chicago..June...lets fall in love k???  haha...now you are wondering if I am joking or not ;)  You'll never know!
love
stephy bear
      (ps..when you called me that I about died of happiness!)

dear wrongo
I'm sorry, but you are mad at me for something you did?
Thats just not cool dude.
I'm not wrong...and the fact that you said what you did just proves even more that its YOU not ME
love
so right

dear boyS...who are wrong
don't act like you know me..you don't know me.
in the infamous words of JJ--you're fish don't float!
love
girl who is not "trouble"...although if you keep messing with me....

dear mr unsupportive
I'm going to nursing school.  That means I am busy.
Please be ok with that and stop giving me a hard time about it
thanks
nursing student

dear mickey
I'm getting sick of waiting around for you.
Will you please stop by SOON!!!!!???????
love
me

LINKY PARTY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Check out Elise's blog!



2 comments:

  1. i'm officially following and would like a shout out!!! that is all! thanks! your blog is constant and entertaining. TWO things i appreciate! blog on!

    ReplyDelete