So I know I should be writing about Conference...and I will but first...
During the only full summer I spent in Utah, I was blessed to be in a very ACTIVE ward. There was something EVERY night, every afternoon...and some mornings. Weekends were JAM PACKED! Several members of the ward organized themselves into an activities committee of sorts. We had an official ward activities committee of course but we also had an unofficial one.
The RAC...Rogue Activities Committee.
We carried some of that gusto onto the fall. Of course it was limited with school being back in session. But we had lots of weekend plans. I began to be pulled into the RAC and thoroughly enjoyed it. Particularly because I was leaving that next summer and wanted to really make the most of the time I had left.
So with that all being said and adding in the fact that this being my last full summer in Missouri (for a while at least, if not forever) as well as my last summer not as a real adult, I want to make the most of it and again re-instate my position on the RAC.
SO... I have (hopefully) a few peek in readers today from my branch..here is a bucket list for this summer I would like to do...and would love for you to join in!!
-trip to the St Louis Zoo
-St Louis Cardinals game
-explore Rock Bridge State Park
-day trip to Chicago (this is tentatively set for June 29th when one of my fave boys ever will be there...so if you wanna tag along...or we could do 2 trips)
-Art in the Park
-Picnic on the Missouri River...out Hartsburg way...and St Charles way too
-MUNY!!! There are SOOOOO many good shows this year
-Hang out for the day in Forest Park--there are a million and a half things to do...and lots of it is FREE!
-trip to the lake..don't care which one...I'm not picky!
-Stargazing :)
-Camping trip?? at least a bonfire out in no-where with lots of smore fixins
-Pool time...like EVERY EVERY DAY!!!!!!!
-free concerts...they are around. lets find them and go...even if we have NEVER heard of the band
-water fight....like hard core my friends!
-if we can figure out some way to do a slip-n-slide I will be one very happy camper!
-go to some random place with sidewalk chalk and create a master piece/friendly messages
-tie dye party...socks, pants, shirts...dresses....hmmmmmmm
-popsicles...don't care how or where..but we used to buy Otter Pops in bulk and bring them EVERYWHERE!
-Play on every playground in Columbia
-finger painting....enough said
-Make a drive-in movie...wall of the institute maybe???
-fireworks...I would prefer to just watch them cause actual fireworks scare me..and pretty sure they are illegal in CoMO so.....
So that is my list....if you think of any more...Comment below!!!!!!
Totally down for the Cards game!
ReplyDeleteAlso, I've never been to the Muny and want to SOOO bad.
VISIT LESLEY IN ARIZONA!!!!
ReplyDeleteif you want to have fireworks I know a couple places maybe where we could do that
ReplyDeleteUm... COUNT ME IN!! for any of them
ReplyDeleteGive me your schedule. If we plan it, they will come.
ReplyDeleteI've always wanted to stargaze. I think there's a member of the branch that has a telescope.
ReplyDelete