Saturday, April 7, 2012

Wanna Meet Him??

Lovebug by Jonas Brothers on Grooveshark

So I would like to introduce you to Jonas.



He's about 10 years old..although brand new to me.

He is, of course, named after these boys....................



Other names considered...JJ, JB and JT.
But I know a JJ...and thats weird
  And JB could be confused as Justin Beiber...not so much!.
And JT...he totally brings sexy back...but............
He's a Jonas.  For sure

 He's a 2002 Mazda...Protegé of course cause we are so French and fancy!


 He is green...the baby brother of my parent's mini van basically.
Not the most ideal but he makes up for it in other ways....


Like with his sunroof.  Honestly I can deal with anything if I have a sunroof. 
(although upon further research, I discovered it is a moonroof...however the debate is on going about the difference.  Wikipedia does not provide adequate information in this regard...don't even get me started ;) )



Of course now comes insurance and gas and maintenance and plates and registration and inspections and and and and and and and and and and and and and and..........but we'll work it out.
Lets hope this little puppy and I have lots of adventures for the next 5/6 years!


PS...to all those who saw my FB update....I didn't really lie.
I just stirred the pot a little ;)

sorry...........  Forgive me??  :)

3 comments:

  1. What did we learn about being tricky on facebook lol ;P I like your car!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://ask.yahoo.com/20030617.html

    You're welcome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew that it wasn't for reals...so when do you drive the car to Columbia?

    ReplyDelete