Friday, June 8, 2012

Dear Favorite Things Friday

The gorgeous weather we have been having lately.  Its warm and sunny during the day-and the cool at night.  Did I move back to the desert out west and didn't realize it????


12 hour shifts.  They are exhausting but I get 12 whole hours of doing what I LOVE!!!!!


Crazy sisters who teach me the new young kids lingo.....apparently yolo (pronounced yo-low for all those old crypt keepers like me) is now a thing.  It stands for you only live once.  Its this generation's Carpe Diem--cause that is just too many characters to tweet! ;)


I so love this song WAY more than is likely acceptable!!!  hahahaha

Gunpowder and Lead by Miranda Lambert on Grooveshark

We are stuck on repeat with this one.  I've got an attitude today--they haven't seen me crazy yet!


I've got lots of studying to do...sooooo...pool time tomorrow GET EXCITED LADIES AND GENTS!!!!!!!!!! 


The Host, by Stephenie Meyer.  I know that Twilight has kinda ruined her name...but this one is MUCH better.  Reading it is going slow, cause I am so busy with other stuff.  But its good!  Its a nice distraction and always helps me wind down after a long day.


My scripture study on faith.  Sometime I'll have to write a whole post about this one.  I've always been a read cover to cover scripture studier...but I am mixing it up and learning a lot!!!!!!   YEAH for C2J moments!


letter-gratitude-heart-presents_3298920-3

1 comment:

  1. I love that Miranda Lambert song but, my favorite by her is Kerosene :)

    ReplyDelete