Are you mad Emily sent home the cute Biology teacher..but kept the mushroom farmer and helicopter guy until this week!? CRAZY
And guess what...Ryan...not there for the right reasons.
don't think he is the one she will send home for that next week like the previews suggest.
cause he is also in the previews in island scenes
I think its that John guy...not sure why hes here and why its not the right reasons...he's from the StL...way to let us down man!!!!
Also...if I was a drinker...and wanted to get PLASTERED on Monday nights...I'd do a shot everytime Emily says "I'm so excited!"
I'm kinda disappointed. Everyone is just kinda lame and boring.
The biggest excitement has been the anticipation of Emily telling Kallon off. And like we didn't see that coming...we just didn't know when!
I miss the pettiness of The Bachelor girls :(
heres my order of how this is gonna end up going down
Arie
Jef
Sean
Ryan
Chris
Doug
Travis
John
What is your prediction???
ps...those who are reading this and ARENT fans...dont judge ;) its depressingly addicting!
No comments:
Post a Comment