Sunday, June 24, 2012

Dear Lots of Random Thoughts Running Around in My Head

There is so much happening in my head right now!  YIKEZYS!!!!

First off...I need to stop watching chick flicks...they make me want to be in love in a movie...not real life.  This will create problems in the future I just know it!

Second....a friend of mine and I chatted last night...and it was INTERESTING.  Not sure if I should believe all the ridiculousness of the conversation.  I kinda want to..but kinda don't.  Mostly I am just confused about the whole thing!

Third...I finally admitted a lot of my wants out-loud tonight (Thank you for listening Glessie!)  I for sure have known what I have wanted for a while.....but I never have said it out-loud.

Fourth...I hate how hard it is for people to leave bad situations.  I got to chat with a friend today who is hurting cause of a crazy relationship situation.  GET OUT!!!  RUN AWAY!!!  You are only hurting yourself by staying.  But thats easy for me to say.

Fifth...I hate the idea of as long as you both shall live....I want more.  Thank goodness there is!!!

Sixth...It is a very fine line between judging and understanding the whole picture.  I suppose I could say that I made several intermediate judgements tonight.  Not final...NEVER final!  That would be sooooo not ok.  These things I judge though...they are on my mind.

Seventh....Too bad those boys who live next door to my friend...you know the ones with the motorcycles and the pickup truck and the attractive faces...spent the night playing beer pong in their garage.  I would totally enjoy getting to know them...sober.

Eighth.....breakups are crummy....and lead to over-compensation


letter-gratitude-heart-presents_3298920-3

No comments:

Post a Comment