When I am one hot mess...you tell me everything is gonna be ok. You tell me you are sorry---and that you wish you could fix it. And then you always tell me that it will work out. You let me talk it all out. And you never judge
You and I are not a coincidence. Everything that happened for over a year before we ended up roommates set us up for it all.
You have been there for me through the ups and the downs. We have done it all together-you and me!
Thank goodness we have our roller coasters in sync just right. When things are cruising good for you, I'm a mess...and vise versa.
We have worked it out pretty well so that we can help pick up each other's pieces.
Feel free to fall down if you want...cause you just picked me up...so now I can do it for you.
The holes we always seem to fall into are never going to totally go away.
But I promise to always jump right in there after you and remind you how we crawled out the last time.
A girl could not ask for a better friend. You are amazing and awesome. You are kind and compassionate. You are strong and beautiful. Never forget that!
You have taught me what true strength really is.
Love you person!!!!!!!!!
<3 Christina
or....

PS...I'm in a dancy mood...again wouldn't it be great to move like this. Literally brings tears!!!
I always think of us when I see this one.
Feel free to fall down if you want...cause you just picked me up...so now I can do it for you.
The holes we always seem to fall into are never going to totally go away.
But I promise to always jump right in there after you and remind you how we crawled out the last time.
A girl could not ask for a better friend. You are amazing and awesome. You are kind and compassionate. You are strong and beautiful. Never forget that!
You have taught me what true strength really is.
Love you person!!!!!!!!!
<3 Christina
or....
PS...I'm in a dancy mood...again wouldn't it be great to move like this. Literally brings tears!!!
I always think of us when I see this one.
I love this! And you!!
ReplyDelete