Friday, June 22, 2012

Dear Pseudo Breakup

I didn't really realize it until today.  I was walking on campus and saw a person from the branch off in the distance.  My stomach started to churn.
And it wasn't out of anger or anything.
It was that "I'm so nervous" "oh crap what will I say" "shoot dang" "why didn't I go the other way...I could have avoided this!" stomach churn.

Confession...same feeling I had when I saw Chicken Boy for the first time post breakup.

WHAT THE WHAT?????

This change has turned into a break up of sorts.

There is a wedding going down tomorrow.
I'm so excited for the actual wedding part.  I adore the bride and groom.
But the reception.  That is going to be full of awkward post-break up moments.
At least with a real break up you only avoid one person.  You can't avoid the whole room!

It'll be all ok.  I'm not that worried.  Just bracing myself.

This change has brought some unexpected baggage.  Whoda thunk??

letter-gratitude-heart-presents_3298920-3



PS.There are lots of emotions...like any break up.  But this song might be the best one I have found so far...

Say Hello To Goodbye by Shontelle on Grooveshark

No comments:

Post a Comment