Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Dear Emily



Alright...another Monday night gone...another review of the Bachelorette for your enjoyment.

First off...We all knew Travis The Egg Guy wasn't going to stick around.  He said himself he was in the friend zone. To all you doubters out there..ITS REAL!!!!

One of my bloggy buddies Bridget also watches and has nicknamed Chris Ice Age....UMMM PERFECTION!!!!
Check it out!


So poor little Chris will henceforth be Ice Age Chris.
Seriously terrible at the game things.

And while we are on the topic....you are in Croatia and are participating in Scottish games?  Weirdness  Disney affiliate ABC trying to plug a little..I think so!

Sean the kind and quiet is going up in my mind.  Very strong and appropriately "bachelor" humble about it.

Ummmm  Arie...up against a wall makeout anyone???? Way to play the game!!!
Seriously..he is doing his best to get her to fall in love with him.  I don't dislike it..but I prefer Jef with one F's approach better.  He's falling for her...and not worrying about if she is falling for him.  It seems more organic that way.  (and of course organic-ness is EXACTLY what we are looking for on a nationally televised dating "reality" show)

Ummmm EMILY.. WHY ARE YOU GIVING THE ROSE TO CHRIS??  Do you see how he is bobbing his head?  Do you really find him that attractive?  Are you CRAZY??  He is GOOFY looking!  And what is he talking about?  He is just jammering on and on  Can we say AWKWARD!!!!!???

Thick-neck (aka Ryan..have you SEEN his neck?  Its bigger than his head..which ps is FLIPPING GINORMOUS too!!)  Eww Eww.  You have been bugging me for weeks!  You has gots to go!
Emily-I was worried like the guys that you would fall for the salesman act.  BUT YOU DIDN'T!
But then you started to let him try to change your mind.  GIIIRRRL!  You had me all freaked out!
Thank goodness him and his NASTY turquoise shoes went a-walkin away!
Feel free to get fat...not fit into someone's "perfect wife" list...and not be a trophy!

Dontcha just love how he was all worried about the guys back at the hotel being all stunned and crushed..dramatic editing cut to celebrating bachelors hahahahahaha

And back to Arie..sneaking out eh??  There are only like 6 of them left...did no one notice?  Isn't that kinda sketchy??  Everytime one of these people sneak off I wonder..Courtney to skinny-dip..that one crutches dude.  Why did no one notice they were missing????
Again..saying all the right things to get her to like you.  Worrisome...  Not too much because I know you like her too but....

Ah dear Jef with one F.  You are so cute!  soooo precious.  like a sweet little boy.  sooo sweet.  this might be your undoing...but you are cute and I'm cheering for you.


And John...where the flip have you been.  Do you ever talk to Emily?  Go StL I suppose but really.  And whats with the grandparental funeral cards.  Your parents don't even know you carry them around...but now a nation-wide audience does.  Wacky!

Doug the Dad...why are you crying.  Its sweet that you miss your son.  But he is 12.  You are not missing his first words or his first steps.  You are missing his awkward pre-teen hormones.  Miss him yes...I TOTALLY support that.  He's your kid.  But he told you to come on the show (an odd request, but we shall move on) so stop blubbering.  Keep it together man!

Uh oh...who will she send home.  She is going to send them both home??  Is she trying to speed through this process or something?  Where is the fire?  Is your biological clock ticking?  You are only 26 you know.  And the longer you are on the air the more money you make....

And the dramatic bringing of the second rose!!!!!!!!
Keeping them both eh??  Well we shall see what next week will bring!

I think Arie and the producer problem will blow over.  She likes him too much.  Plus again..he's in island previews.  But I thought that last week about Ryan.  Guess they scrambled together all the "beachy" shots in Croatia.  Tricky editors!!!!

Doug the Dad and John will head home next.  

New predictions.
Still Arie winning
Jef with one F and Sean the k and q...its a toss up for second'
Ice Age Chris will round out hometown dates


letter-gratitude-heart-presents_3298920-3

No comments:

Post a Comment