For the same reason I am not a fan of Mother's Day.
Or specific holidays of any kind for specific people (except MLK day and President's day....but that is done now because I'm not in school any more so those days are no longer special.)
But I also feel like a super rotten daughter if I don't write a post about how much I love my dad.
So here goes...simple cause gushy is obnoxious........
My dad is the greatest......
He drives over 100 miles to fix my car for me.
He always answers his phone...even when he knows there is a cranky or emotional daughter on the other end.
He has magical powers to fix my computer remotely.
He makes the best scrambled eggs and hash browns...we all try but we just can't do it like him.
He gives me really good advice.
He takes care of everyone....from the cute little widows he hometeaches to us kids--always looking out for us and helping any way he can.
He acts annoyed when I talk super loud and super fast and in super large amounts....but I know he loves it ;)
So yeah...I love my Daddy-o (I also know he secretly loves when I call him that)
![]() |
| Yeah--This exemplifies our relationship..... |

Love it :)
ReplyDelete