Friday, June 29, 2012

Dear Love Languages

Ok--so here is a funny story.  There is this thing called Love Languages.  Whenever I have learned to talked about them with others...I have always felt like I didn't really fall into one alone.
I have never been a fan of these kind of quizzes cause I never feel like I fit into any of their boxes very well.

AND so....to prove this....I took the quiz.
And seriously...the top 3 are all bunched together with a ton of space before the next one.
It makes it look like I don't like presents. (Diamonds are very pretty hehe)


8 Words of Affirmation
9 Quality Time
0 Receiving Gifts
5 Acts of Service
8 Physical Touch

Before I end this letter little quiz....may I make a suggestion?  You are often making me choose between 2 of my top three.  And I really don't like ahving to choose between both.  I like both.  So let me choose both!  
Put ALL the questions in a list and let me pick the ones that match me best.
Then we can really get a good idea!
 

letter-gratitude-heart-presents_3298920-3


PS---Heres the link to the quiz.
http://www.5lovelanguages.com/assessments/personal-profiles/?profiletype=singles
Everybody take it and post your results as a comment. It'll be fun to see what we are all like!!!!

5 comments:

  1. I'm totally taking this quiz! I've always wondered what my love language is... but I suspect it's all 5 ;) I'm needy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 6 Words of Affirmation
    11 Quality Time
    0 Receiving Gifts
    4 Acts of Service
    9 Physical Touch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quality Time for me! :)
    6 Words of Affirmation
    12 Quality Time
    0 Receiving Gifts
    3 Acts of Service
    9 Physical Touch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Physical Touch and Quality time...
    5 Words of Affirmation
    9 Quality Time
    0 Receiving Gifts
    5 Acts of Service
    11 Physical Touch

    ReplyDelete